OxyGeneo in Mississauga
What is an OxyGeneo™ Facial?
OxyGeneo™ is one of our most popular in-office facials due to its immediate results after just one treatment. It’s a 3-in-1 treatment that exfoliates, oxygenates, and infuses nutrients and custom ingredients that nourish and renew the skin! The OxyGeneo™ Facial is available at our GraceMed Mississauga and GraceMed King West Toronto clinics.
OxyGeneo™ Treatment Benefits
OxyGeneo™ is for everyone
- Immediately glowing & radiant skin
- Skin tightening & firming
- Skin plumping & hydration
- Increased collagen production
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation
- Reduced acne
- Enriches the skin with hyaluronic acid, magnesium, and other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Immediately visible results
- Oxygenation from within through the promotion of the body’s natural processes
- Optimal exfoliation & cleansing
- Maximum infusion of active ingredients into the skin
- A soothing experience
- No downtime
- Safe for all skin types & colours
- Clinically proven
How it works:
Taking traditional exfoliating and oxygen treatments to the max. This 3-in-1 Super Facial works by oxygenating your skin from within (known as the BOHR effect) giving it an instant glow but also long-term improving microcirculation – creating a better foundation for nutrient absorption!
The OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface and renew the skin. The treatment generates an abundance of CO2 bubbles that permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr effect!
OxyGeneo™ harnesses the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within with the Bohr Effect! During the Bohr Effect, the body sends O2-rich blood to the skin to replace the CO2. This results in optimal skin oxygenation and increased cellular activity.
At the same time, OxyGeneo™ infuses nutrients, vitamins, and selected active ingredients that nourish the skin and promote a healthier and smoother complexion.
OxyGeneo™ Treatments Available
DETOX – With Green Tea – Ideal for sensitive skin
- Removes toxins and impurities from the skin
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Helps to prevent premature skin aging
HYDRATE – With Blue Spirulina – Ideal for dry and irritated skin
- Rehydrates and moisturizes dry skin
- Repairs the skin barrier function
- Reduces redness and inflammations
BALANCE – With Activated Bamboo Charcoal – Ideal for oily & acne-prone skin
- Mattifies oily skin
- Purifies Clogged Pores
- Clears toxins & bacteria
ILLUMINATE- With Vitamin C – Iddeal for uneven and dull complexions
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Reduces signs of pigmentation
- Protects from sun damage
REVIVE – Red Algae – Ideal for fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Increases firmness & elasticity
- Helps to prevent premature skin aging
OxyGeneo™ Facial Recovery
Unlike more invasive treatments, there’s no downtime or healing after an OxyGeneo™ facial. You can even apply makeup directly if you choose.
Save $50 on your first non-surgical Treatment!
Save toward your next Non-Surgical procedure if you book an appointment today!
Offer has no cash value and not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Can only be used if the procedure is booked. Not valid for skincare products. New Patients only.
Commonly Asked Questions
What should I expect from an OxyGeneo facial in Mississauga?
Does the OxyGeneo facial hurt?
Not at all – the OxyGeneo facial in Toronto and Mississauga is soothing and relaxing. Many of our clients fall asleep during the treatment.
Is there any downtime with an OxyGeneo facial in Toronto?
Absolutely none. You can actually apply makeup right after your Oxygeneo treatment in Mississauga or Toronto.
How long does it take for an OxyGeneo treatment in Mississauga or Toronto?
The beauty of the OxyGeneo™ facial is that it takes so little time compared with conventional medical aesthetic facials. From the time you enter a GraceMed clinic in Toronto or Mississauga until the time you leave will be around 30 minutes, in Total!
Where can I find OxyGeneo facial near me?
We offer OxyGeneo facials in our Clinics in Mississauga, and Toronto.
What does an OxyGeneo facial cost in Mississauga or Toronto?
OxyGeneo facials start at $199 and go up from that price point.