Microdermabrasion, also known as microderm, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments provided by GraceMed.
Benefits of a Microdermabrasion
- Microderm softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps smooth coarsely textured skin
- It can help decreases the appearance of scarring
- Minimize pore size
- Help’s reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots.
- Microdermabrasion makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
A non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure offering advanced exfoliation and the delivery of condition- specific topicals. The only technology to provide simultaneous exfoliation, evacuation and the delivery of condition-specific topicals, SilkPeel’s diamond tip wand exfoliates damaged skincells, evenly abrading the top layer of the skin in order to deliver targeted formulations to the dermis.
The infusion of patient specific topical solutions combined with effective abrasion allows SilkPeel operators to address many different conditions. SilkPeel procedures can assist in the improvement of the skin in many ways, including:
- Clarifying oily, blemish prone or acne prone skin
- Moisturizing dry, flaky patches or fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightening red, or blotchy patches, skin that has been overexposed to the sun, or just needs a brightening boost
Before / After
Commonly Asked Questions
How Does a Microdermabrasion Work?
A microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin treatment that exfoliates and removes the dead, dull, outermost layer of skin. Often referred to as a micro or microderm, this gentle and invigorating treatment leaves your skin clean, clear, bright and purified.
What is the Difference Between a Facial and a Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasions are different to a regular facial, as they use active skin care products and advanced technology to exfoliate the dull, dead, outer surface of the skin, leaving it clear, bright and purified. Most notably, microdermabrasion treatments feature the use of diamond-tipped machines and vacuum suction to extract debris from your pores and collect dead skin.
How long will my Microdermabrasion Take?
GraceMed offer a selection of time options and treatment types to suit your preference and lifestyle. Treatments can range depending on how intensive you want your treatment experience to be. As a walk in, walk out treatment, you can even enjoy a microdermabrasion during your lunch break with no downtime.
Will a Microdermabrasion hurt?
Microdermabrasions are non-invasive treatments that targets the outermost layers of the skin. The diamond-tipped suction machine feels like tiny sand-like particles running across your face; a weird sensation but not painfull at all.